Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aveeno Review & CG AquaSmoothers Review!!!


Hey beauties!!! This is a review on the Aveeno Daily Pads and also the CG AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer. The aveeno review was requested by frachi388 (kara) and I decided to add in the tinted moisturizer! Hope you enjoy!!!! xoxo Follow My Blog: killianthebeauty222.blogspot.com Follow Me On Twitter: twitter.com Ask Me A Question On Formspring: www.formspring.me frachi388 (kara) Channel: www.youtube.comDisclaimer: All the products mentioned in this video were purchased by me. I received nothing for free and am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in this video. This video is strictly my own opinion.

Low Cost Hoover Empower Vacuum Price Air O Swiss Humidifier




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links